Friday 15 August 2014

Star crossed lovers | nye

It was only a few minutes after being dropped off when I got the sweetest text off Jake. He told me how perfect the date was and how proud he was to be 'holding hands with the most beautiful girl on the ice with all the other guys staring in jealousy' ...it put the biggest smile on my face. I was sat blushing at my phone like a little kid. I was right, he did like me. What had I done to deserve this?! 
The conversation went on, soppy text after soppy text until he asked to see me again. Tomorrow was New Year's Eve so what better to do than go to the cinema to see New Year's Eve (ironic, I know). It wasn't the best film in the world ...well what I saw of it anyway! We spent most of the film kissing on the back row. Come to think of it, we spent the whole day kissing. It was official. There was definitely feelings there. 
Jake had asked me to go back to his after to watch a few films and go into the new year with him. I hadn't told my parent about him yet with it being early days still so when I asked if I could go back to his, of course they said no. But me being me, I went anyway. I didn't want Jake to think I wasn't interested. 
I was so nearvous to begin with. I was just sat at the end of his bed watching tele. He was sat the other end on his phone, texting away. There was just one thought rubbing through my mind ...'who was he texting?' I got if in my head that he was talking to someone else. Someone better. But to my surprise, just as he put his phone down, mine went off. It was him. I received the sweetest text, it went something like this: "I'm really sorry but I've got something to tell you. I've got a beautiful, blonde sat at the end of my bed and I think I've fallen for her..." When I started reading, my heart sank. I was right, there was someone else. But as I read on, I realised that this 'other girl' was me. I was over the moon. 
I had to be home by eleven o' clock so I couldn't actually spend New Years with Jake but we made our resalutions early. Jake told me he only had one resalution and that he planned on sticking to it. He told me that he would have the most amazing and beautiful girlfriend ever. It was official. We were now boyfriend and girlfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment