Thursday 14 August 2014

The wait is finally over!

So today is the dreaded day ...it's finally here. Results day. Unlike every one else, the rest of my life wouldn't change depending on what was on that bit of paper folded nicely in the brown envelope. But I was still nearvous. That bit of paper still told me if all the effort made over the past two years had paid off. And it had. B in Media, C in IT and Distinction * in Forensics Science. I was so pleased! 
I know they're not exactly straight A's but I was really panicking about the Media and IT exams. I didn't get the best grades in my Media mock exam ...and by that, I mean I got the worst possible grade! An F. So to come away with a B at the end of it is just amazing. 
As for IT: the first exam as part of AS went as wrong as it could and the second wasn't much better. The printer decided to break half way through an exam that awards marks for printing correctly. It was terrible. The A2 exam itself was much better, however the teacher decided to fall ill the week before. I mean I know it wasn't her fault that she was ill and of course I felt sorry for her; but she had a whole week off with no warning. She just left us to fail with a whole section left to learn.
This has proved to me that no matter how hard things get regarding A Levels, as long as you work hard enough, and put that extra effort in; it is possible to get the grades you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment